Listen or Download the whole episode here!
Click here to listen on your preferred channel!
How to Provide and Receive Information Using Proper Context
Information can be a valuable and powerful tool for anyone. Whether you’re providing or receiving information, it can make all the difference in helping others reach their goals and your own.
However, the context and intent of how information is created and received can impact our decisions, and direction and influence others. That’s why we’ll be discussing the importance of how to navigate and use information with proper context so we’re being mindful and efficient in how we apply it to ourselves and everything else we do.
TIPS and ADVICE
We covered quite a bit today. Could you list 3 suggestions or tips you would recommend to indie devs based on our discussion?
- Make sure the information you provide to others supports your goals and theirs.
- Take everything with a grain of salt.
- Review where you are in your journey, and how the information applies.
- Go back and review the information you found helpful. Looking at it with a different lens and context can reveal more information or opportunities you didn’t originally see.
- Sometimes, it’s worth trusting your own intuition without having influence from others.
- Again, a bad decision now is better than waiting forever to make a great one later.