There’s a lot of things that indie devs need to focus on during development, but sometimes there can be so much that it can often be difficult to determine what needs attention and what doesn’t. Thankfully, Tim Robinson provides us with some helpful concepts, ideas and strategies on how to better implement production management regardless if you’re a solo dev or working at a small studio.
Q?Box Round Answers!
The Q?Box round is a series of random questions so you can get to know a little bit more about our guest.
1) What’s the most inspirational game you played recently?
Doom 2016 for the attention to detail and fluidity and natural progression of gameplay.
2) What’s one of your childhood fears?
The horror section of the video store.
3) What’s your favorite anime of all time?
Tie between Berserk and Utena.
4) Final Fantasy or Zelda?
Zelda, because can relate better with Link.
5) Biggest gaming pet peeve?
People who nitpick and can’t just sit back and enjoy a game.
6) If you could speak only one word for a day… what would it be?
Get production management software.
Act as a lubricator to make it easy for team members to do the work.