HERE FOR THE ACTION GUIDE? IT’S BELOW IN THE RESOURCES SECTION!
Mistakes Indie Devs Should Avoid While Building a Strong Foundation
Creating a strong marketing and business foundation can always be difficult to navigate. With so many moving parts, it’s easy to let things fall through the cracks which in turn can leave you under-prepared and overwhelmed, In this episode, Mustapha and Andrew discuss some of the mistakes that people can make when developing their games and what solutions can be used to help you establish a strong foundation and be completely prepared when you’re ready to self-publish or work with a publisher.
Main Takeaway to Consider
- Have a holistic mindset that allows you to be open-minded, adaptable and confident in your decisions.
- Don’t try strategies, tactics or other things without having objectives and goals in mind.
- Make sure to use your “gut feeling” in conjunction with information to back your decisions.
- Don’t overwhelm yourself.
- Really think about where you want to be.
RESOURCES and LINKS!
Sign up for our mailing list and get your free action guide!
* indicates required
Support us on Patreon!
Zest.is (to easily curate marketing content you care about)